Norton 21389946 360 Premium 10 Devices Antivirus software with Auto Renewal - Includes VPN, PC Cloud Backup & Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock [Key card]
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Norton 21389946 360 Premium 10 Devices Antivirus software with Auto Renewal - Includes VPN, PC Cloud Backup & Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock [Product Key Card only, Not sending online code or email]
A New Day in Cyber Safety
NortonLifeLock Inc. is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. We are dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world.
- ONGOING PROTECTION Install protection for up to 10 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - A card with product key code will be mailed to you (select ‘Download’ option for instant activation code)
- REAL-TIME THREAT PROTECTION Advanced security protects against existing and emerging malware threats, including ransomware and viruses, and it won’t slow down your device performance.
- SECURE VPN Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN while using public Wi-Fi. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
- DARK WEB MONITORING Powered by LIFELOCK We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the Dark Web.
- 50GB SECURE PC CLOUD BACKUP store and help protect important files as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION A payment method must be stored in your Norton account to activate* You won’t be charged until the prepaid term ends. For new Norton subscriptions only at an introductory price
- AUTO-RENEWAL Never have a service disruption since this subscription auto-renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel in your Norton account anytime.
NortonLifeLock delivers comprehensive protection
Device Security – Multi-layered, advanced security helps protect your devices and information from online threats like viruses, malware, and phishing.
Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock – We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the Dark Web.
Online Privacy – Virtual private networking helps protect your privacy when information is being sent or received over Wi-Fi, wired, or mobile connections.
Home & Family – We help families enjoy connected devices with online safety solutions like Parental Controls.
- Includes Norton Utilities Premium : Cleans up and speeds up your PC by fixing common issues that can cause frustrating slowdowns or crashes.
Secure PC Cloud Backup : Automatic, secure PC Cloud Backup to store and protect important files and documents against hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
Parental Controls : Manage your kids’ activities online. Help them explore, learn, and enjoy their connected world safely.
PC SafeCam : Get notified if cybercriminals try to use your webcam, and we can help block them.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.