QNAP TS-1273AU-RP 12-Bay NAS/iSCSI IP-SAN,AMD Ryzen V1500B Quad-core 2.2GHz,16GB RAM,Redundant PSU TS-1273AU-RP-8G-US
- 38.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
QNAP TS-1273AU-RP-8G-US 2U 12-Bay NAS/iSCSI IP-SAN.AMD Ryzen V1500B Quad-core 2.2GHz,8GB RAM, 2x2.5GbE LAN,Redundant PSU
With its powerful AMD Ryzen™ V1000 series V1500B Quad-core processor, the
TS-1273AU-RP or TS-1673AU-RP are capable of boosting virtual machine performance with up to 4 cores/8 threads at 2.2GHz. TS-1273AU-RP or TS-1673AU-RP includes two 2.5GbE ports and two PCIe Gen 3 slots, providing you with fast network connectivity and the ability to add extra functionality and additional application potential. TS-1273AU-RP or TS-1673AU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime. Cutting-edge hardware integrated with comprehensive software solutions makes TS-1273AU-RP or TS-1673AU-RP the preeminent choice to tackle resource-demanding applications and tasks. TS-1273AU-RP or TS-1673AU-RP supports QTS and QuTS hero, allowing users to flexibly switch operating system based on their requirements.
- Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE/ 10MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
- Add extra functionality to the TS-1673AU-RP with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fibre Channel.
- Supports entry-level NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
- Host multiple virtual machines and containers to run a wide range of applications on the TS-1273AU-RP.
- Supports block-based and file-based cloud storage gateways with local caching for low-latency access to cloud data.
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.