QNAP TS-253D 2-Bay Desktop NAS. Intel Celeron Gemini Lake J4125 quad-core 2.0GHz with 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
QNAP TS-253D-4G-US 2-Bay Desktop NAS. Intel Celeron Gemini Lake J4125 quad-core 2.0GHz with 4GB DDR4 RAM
The new-gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) trend has driven higher bandwidth demands for wired and wireless network connections. By integrating Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor and 2.5GbE connectivity, not only provides modern businesses an excellent NAS solution to upgrade to 2.5GbE environments for productive daily backup/restore tasks, but also provides gamers with ample storage for their vast game collections. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be made by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE ports. Also supports PCIe expansion, multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.
- 2.5GbE connectivity:Dual 2.5GbE ports accelerates file sharing across teams and devices or gaming storage applications.
- Flexible PCIe expansion: PCIe expansion allows for a Multi-Gig 10GbE or 5GbE network card, or a QM2 card to add M.2 NVMe or SATA SSDs for caching.
- 4K HDMI output: 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly watch videos on an HDTV via HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output.
- Data backup and recovery: HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to reduce storage space usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time.
- Cloud storage gateway: Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
- Virtualization applications: Hosts multiple virtual machines and containers to execute different applications in one NAS device.
- Intel® Celeron® J4125 4-core/4-thread processor, burst up to 2.7 GHz
- CPU Architecture:
- 64-bit x86
- Graphic Processors:
- Intel® HD Graphics 600
- Encryption Engine:
- ํYes (AES-NI)
- System Memory:
- 4 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 (1 x 4 GB)
- Maximum Memory:
- 8 GB (2 x 4 GB)
- Memory Slot:
- 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4
- Drive Bay:
- 2 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- PCIe Slot:
- Power Supply Unit:
- 65W adapter, 100-240V
- Power Consumption: HDD Sleep Mode:
- 8.198 W
- Power Consumption: Operating Mode:
- 12.448 W
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 168 × 105 × 226 mm
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.