QNAP TS-431XEU-2G 4-bay 1U Short-Depth Rackmount NAS 2GB RAM with Builti-in 10GbE Network
- 13.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
QNAP TS-431XEU 4-bay 1U Short-Depth Rackmount
The high-performance quad-core short depth TS-431XeU includes a 10GbE SFP+ port to fully support 10GbE high-speed networks at a budget price with maximized ROI. The short depth design is perfectly suitable for installing the TS-431XeU in a compact rack, or places with a lot of cabling. The TS-431XeU provides versatile all-in-one functionality and unique features including VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) - an economical way to utilize unused NAS storage space for expanding the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS - and Container Station - that allows users to rapidly develop and deploy Internet of Things (IoT) apps. The TS-431XeU is a cost-effective storage solution designed for growing businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- The short depth design is suitable for installing in smaller racks or space-constrained locations
- 10GbE readiness, SSD caching, and encryption acceleration engine
- VJBOD allows using the TS-431XeU to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS
- Containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally organize & manage files and backup tasks
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qsirch, the full text search engine, helps quickly locate files on the NAS
- Expand the total storage capacity up to 24 drives by connecting up to 2 QNAP expansion enclosure (UX-1200U-RP or UX-800U-RP)
- AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL314 32-bit ARM® Cortex-A15 4-core 1.7GHz processor
- CPU Architecture:
- 32-bit ARM
- Floating Point Unit:
- Encryption Engine:
- System Memory:
- 2 GB SODIMM DDR3 (1 x 2 GB)
- Maximum Memory:
- 8 GB (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory Slot:
- 1 x SO-DIMM DDR3
- Flash Memory:
- 512MB (Dual boot OS protection)
- Drive Bay:
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- Drive Compatibility:
- 3.5-inch bays: 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives 2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
- SSD Cache Acceleration Support:
- Form Factor:
- 1U Rackmount
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.