Arctic ACFRE00094A Freezer i35 - Single Tower CPU Cooler, Intel specific, Pressure optimized 120 mm P-fan, 0-1800 RPM, 4 Heat Pipes, incl. MX-5 Thermal Paste (Black)
- 1.62 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Freezer i35 is already compatible with Intel's Alder Lake LGA 1700 processors. Even though the socket has increased in size compared to its predecessor, the hotspot remains centred in the area of the CPU die. The Direct Touch heat pipes of the Freezer i35 cover this area completely.
Compact Performance Meets Modern Design
Optimised performance meets modern, black design and whisper-quiet operation. With its four offset heat pipes, the single-tower CPU cooler enables fast heat transfer into the heat sink, where it can be efficiently dissipated by means of a 120 mm fan.
Ultimate Performance Thermal Paste
The Freezer i35 comes with a 0.8 g syringe of the new MX-5. ARCTIC's Ultimate Performance thermal paste enables a particularly thin layer thickness due to its low viscosity and particle size and significantly reduces the heat build-up between the heat spreader of the CPU and the cooler. At the same time, it is neither conductive nor capacitive and therefore absolutely safe to use, even for beginners.
Fan Optimised for Heat Sinks
The fan installed in the Freezer i35 benefits from all the advantages of the P-fans. With their low-vibration, power-saving motor and hydrodynamic plain bearing, they combine quiet and efficient operation. Despite its high fin density, the fan guarantees a high static pressure with its focussed air flow and is therefore ideal for use on radiators and heat sinks. The speed of the fan can be dynamically controlled via PWM and can thus be optimally adapted to any scenario.
Easy Installation and Unlimited RAM Clearance
The Freezer i35 is a socket-specific installation variant for Intel Socket LGA 1700, 1200 and 115x. This reduces unnecessary mounting material and additionally simplifies the installation. ARCTIC uses an improved and simplified mounting system with spring-loaded screws for the Freezer i35. This achieves optimum contact pressure and even distribution of the thermal compound. Due to its compact design, it allows unrestricted RAM compatibility when installed.
Quality You Can Rely On
To ensure the longevity of our products, we carry out long-term tests under different, sometimes very adverse conditions. In this way, we learn how we can permanently improve our products for our customers. In addition, the excellent results of long-term testing give us the assurance that our products are not only outstanding in terms of quality, but also in terms of durability. This is a certainty that we are happy to pass on to our customers, which is why we give a six years manufacturer's guarantee on the Freezer i35 A-RGB.
- Intel® 1700, 1200, 115X
- Single Tower
- MX-5 (0.8 g)
- Noise Level:
- 0.3 Sone
- Number of Heatpipes:
- Heatpipe Diameter:
- Number of Fins:
- Fin Thickness:
- 0.4 mm
- 200–1800 rpm, 0 rpm <10 % PWM
- Fan Diameter:
- 113 mm
- Fan Dimensions:
- 133 (W) x 91 (L) x 135 (H) mm
- Speed Regulation:
- Pulse Width Modulation – PWM
- 4-Pin Connector
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- 0.12 A/12 V
- 200 mm, black
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.