ARCTIC Freezer 7 X Compact Multi-Compatible w/ Intel & AMD CPU Cooler ACFRE00077A 92mm, 2000RPM PWM Fan, MX-2 Thermal Paste
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ARCTIC Freezer 7 X CPU Cooler ACFRE00077A for Intel & AMD
A WORTHY FREEZER 7 PRO SUCCESSOR: BETTER PRICE - BETTER PERFORMANCE
The ARCTIC Freezer 7 X is a compact CPU cooler with one 92 mm fan. It is multi-compatible with common Intel® and AMD® sockets. It benefits from an improved heatsink design and a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimised for high static pressure, ARCTIC has been able to significantly improve the cooling performance of Freezer 7 X.
COMPATIBLE WITH INTEL® AMD® SOCKETS
The Freezer 7 X is compatible with all current desktop sockets from Intel® and AMD®. By using the mounting frame, simple installation is possible without a need to remove the mainboard.
PRE-APPLIED MX-4 THERMAL PASTE
Pre-applied, high-performing MX-4 thermal paste ensures quick and clean assembly.
LONGER LIFESPAN THANKS TO ITS LOW COIL TEMPERATURE
The Freezer 7 X uses a fan motor newly developed by ARCTIC. This runs less audibly and more efficiently, so that the temperature of the coils is 20 °C lower than with conventional motors. This increases the lifespan of the fans considerably, allowing ARCTIC to grant a 6-year warranty period for the Freezer 7 X.
OFFSET HEAT PIPES ENABLE OPTIMAL HEAT DISSIPATION
The direct touch heat pipes attached to the Freezer 7 X and an optimised design of the 44 cooling fins together ensure that the heat from the CPU can be ideally removed and released into the air.
MORE EFFICIENT AND WHISPER QUIET
In addition to operating more quietly, even at maximum speed, the Freezer 7 X built-in fan motor is also much more efficient. The power consumption was reduced from 0.25 A to 0.07 A, which corresponds to an effective savings of 72 % in power consumption. ARCTIC engineers were also able to reduce the volume by 40 %, allowing the Freezer 7 X to run at a whisper-quiet 0.3 sone when at maximum speed.
10 % MORE COOLING CAPACITY WITH FREEZER 7 X
The ARCTIC Freezer 7 X sets new standards in cooling. Compared to its predecessor, a performance increase of almost 10 % could be tested. The thermal resistance stands for the absolute performance of a CPU cooler by indicating the temperature increase per unit of performance. It also represents the cooling performance independent of the processor and is the more accurate alternative to a TDP specification.
P-FAN FOR INCREASED PERFORMANCE
Inspired by the P-series, the fan of the Freezer 7 X benefits from all of the advantages of P-fans:
• High static pressure for increased cooling performance
• Broad RPM range
• Lower power consumption
• Less vibration
• PWM for synchronous fan control
FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING
Thanks to a combination of alloy and lubricant developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced, leading to greater efficiency. In this way, less heat is generated, there is less bearing noise and the life of the fan is extended.
DIRECT TOUCH HEAT PIPES
The Freezer 7 X uses direct touch heatpipes. This ensures that the heat to be dissipated is transferred directly to the heatpipes without an additional material layer, and transported into the heatsink via the pipes.
ARCTIC installation manuals come in a variety of languages. They are regularly updated and easy to access from anywhere in the world.
- Intel Socket Compatibility:
- 1700, 200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150
- AMD Socket Compatibility:
- AM4, AM3(+), FM1/2(+)
- Ram Clearance:
- 6 Years
- Operating Ambient Temperature:
- 0 - 40 °C
- Heat Pipes:
- Fin Material:
- Number of Fins:
- Fin Thickness:
- 0,4 mm
- Thermal Paste:
- MX-4 pre-applied
- Fan Size:
- Fan Speed:
- 300 - 2000 rpm
- Fan Bearing:
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level:
- 0.3 Sone
- 0.07 A
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.