QNAP TS-431KX-2G 4-Bay ARM-based NAS with Hardware Encryption Quad Core 1.7GHz, 2GB RAM, 1 x 10GbE(SFP+), 2 x 1GbE
- 8.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
QNAP TS-431KX-2G 4-Bay ARM-based NAS
The quad-core TS-431KX provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage and memory expansion up to 8GB RAM. With the built-in 10GbE SFP+ port, the TS-431KX delivers high bandwidth required for intensive data transmission. Coupled with the QNAP 10GbE switch, you can easily build a high-speed 10GbE network environment with an affordable budget. The TS-431KX provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and supports Snapshot technology to help you create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental deletion of files, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state. The TS-431KX comes with lockable drive trays, ensuring the drives will not be accidentally removed or fall out and cause data loss.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and shortens backup time.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers, and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Hot-swapping design allows you to remove hard drives without powering off the NAS to ensure continuous operations.
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of another QNAP NAS.
- AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company Alpine AL214, 4-core, 1.7GHz
- CPU Architecture:
- 32-bit ARM
- Floating Point Unit:
- Encryption Engine:
- System Memory:
- 2 GB SODIMM DDR3 (1 x 2 GB)
- Maximum Memory:
- 8 GB (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory Slot:
- 1 x SO-DIMM DDR3
- Flash Memory:
- 512 MB (Dual boot OS protection)
- Drive Bay:
- 4x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- Drive Compatibility:
- 3.5-inch bays: 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives 2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
- Form Factor:
- Power Supply Unit:
- 90W Adapter, 100-240V
- Power Consumption: HDD Sleep Mode:
- 11.65 W
- Power Consumption: Operating Mode:
- 26.7 W
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 169 × 160 × 219 mm
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.