WD HUS726T6TALE6L4 Ultrastar 6TB DC HC310 SATA 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" Hard Drive
- 1.50 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Designed with a workload rating up to 550TB per year, 10X desktop rating (Workload rate is defined as the amount of data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred X (8760/ recorded power-on hours). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Up to 2.5M hours MTBF with a 5-year limited warranty
- Five generations of HelioSeal technology (10TB and above)
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) technology for vibration protection
Enterprise-class Hard Drives
Ultrastar SATA Series
Ultrastar hard drives feature up to 10 times the workload rating* of desktop drives and employ advanced technologies for enterprise-class reliability, power efficiency and performance. Designed from the ground up to be an ultra-robust storage device, Ultrastar drives are the perfect solution for your business
High workload rating
Delivering dependable performance to any storage environment, Ultrastar hard drives are designed with a workload rating* up to 550TB per year, up to 10 times the rating for desktop drives. Ultrastar drives employ advanced technologies for enterprise-class reliability, power efficiency and performance.
Enterprise-class storage to rely on
With up to 2.5 million hours MTBF, Ultrastar hard drives deliver reliability and durability, are built for yearly operation (24x7x365) within the most demanding storage environments, and are backed with a 5 year limited warranty.
Featured in over 30 million Western Digital hard drives shipped, HelioSeal technology (on 10TB drives and above) allows for higher capacities and less turbulence on large storage arrays. And now on its 5th generation design, HelioSeal technology is field-tested and proven to delivery high capacity, reliability, and power efficiency you can trust.
Enhanced Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) technology uses sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct linear and rotational vibrations in real time for improved performance versus traditional desktop drive in high vibration environments.
- Ultrastar DC HC310
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- 7200 RPM
- Form Factor:
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.