WD WUH722020BLE6L4 Ultrastar DC HC560 0F38785 20TB 512MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 512E SE 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultrastar® DC HC560
Reimagining the HDD for Exponential Data Growth
Hyperscale cloud, CSPs, enterprises, smart video surveillance partners, NAS suppliers and more, need storage solutions to meet the exponential growth in data creation. When it comes to cost-effective storage of data at scale, hard disk drives (HDDs) continue to play a central role. IDC projects that in 2025, HDDs will represent 82% of storage capacity sold to the enterprise market*. HDDs deliver the capacity, performance, and reliability needed to store vast amounts of data today and well into the future. Investments in HDD technology remain critical to supporting worldwide data growth.
Western Digital has developed flash-enhanced drives with OptiNAND™ technology by vertically integrating the company’s leading NAND flash with its world-class HDDs. Western Digital HDDs have been leaders in areal density with industry first technologies of energy-assisted magnetic recording technology (EAMR), triple-stage actuator (TSA), HelioSeal®, and now OptiNAND technology. Higher areal density means higher capacities to meet storage challenges.
20TB HDDs with OptiNAND Technology
OptiNAND integrates an iNAND® Universal Flash Storage (UFS) Embedded Flash Drive (EFD) with traditional spinning disk media and incorporates innovative changes to the firmware algorithm and system-on-a-chip (SoC). OptiNAND is not a hybrid technology. The drive works smarter, with enhanced firmware algorithms taking advantage of expanded metadata that has been offloaded to the iNAND, enabling more tracks per inch (TPI), resulting in increased areal density.
The Ultrastar DC HC560, with the first implementation of OptiNAND technology’s capacity-enabling features, delivers an unbeaten 20TB capacity in a nine-disk platform (2.2TB/platter) with CMR recording format.
Trusted Reliability and Quality for Data at Scale
The Ultrastar DC HC560 meets modern data center reliability requirements with 2.5M MTBF (projected) and a 5-year limited warranty. It offers security and encryption options to help protect data from unauthorized use, including SED models.
Trust Western Digital and the Ultrastar DC HC560 hard drive to deliver the highest capacity and greatest value for your data center.
20TB 7200 RPM | SATA 6Gb/s
- SATA 6Gb/s
- Form Factor:
- Format: Sector size (bytes):
- 4Kn: 4096, 512e: 512
- Data buffer (MB):
- Rotational speed (RPM):
- Latency average (ms):
- Interface transfer rate (MB/s, max):
- Limited warranty:
- 5 Years
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.