Asustor AS5304T 4Bay Diskless NAS 1.5GHz Quad-Core Gaming Inspired Network Attached Storage
- 7.26 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Tier - Entry-level home / personal 4-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 1.5 GHz Quad-Core processor, two 2.5 GbE port, 4GB eMMC Flash Memory and 4GB DDR4 RAM. This NAS packs a power performance for your everyday needs.
- Features - Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically schedule a backup of your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPs - Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
2.5GbE Stores Even More with the AS5304T! The #1 Cloud-Storage Device for Live Stream Collection and Content Creators
- Two 2.5GbE ports with up to 5Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Up to 56TB, store live streams on your NAS
- Overwhelming 4K experience
- 4GB DDR4-2400—30% faster than DDR3
- Intel Celeron quad core CPU—30% faster than previous generation
- Three-year warranty, best in class
1.5GHz Quad-Core Boosts to 2.5GHz
The AS5304T utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4105 Quad Core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4105 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the AS5304T one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
Upgradeable 4GB DDR4-2400 RAM
The AS5304T comes with 4GB of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
150% Faster with 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
The AS5304T provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5Gbps using Link Aggregation.*
*Link Aggregation only supported with compatible hardware. Please check beforehand and verify that Link Aggregation is supported on your equipment.
Take a look at the all new gaming-inspired elements brought to ADM.
ASUSTOR NAS devices offer live stream records in up to 4K HDR to be saved directly onto a NAS without affecting game performance. For gamers without large hard-drive capacities, LAN parties and internet cafés, ADM offers iSCSI to store less demanding titles to play across multiple devices simultaneously.
YouTube and Twitch as cloud platforms are not always reliable with long-term archival of content and videos may be deleted without notice. For that, ASUSTOR provides Takeasy, an app that downloads videos from YouTube and Twitch for archival purposes and can automatically download all public content from a specific channel.
The AS5304T supports up to 64TB, enabling storage of large live streams and videos. Complement gameplay recordings with a NAS. Not enough? Expand your AS5304T with up to three AS6004U expansion units for a total of 192TB.
The AS5304T features HDMI 2.0a with 10-bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10-bit profile decoding for a smoother experience and lower CPU usage. Use Plex Pass or a third-party player to play 4K HDR videos.
Diamond-cut exterior with gaming-inspired elements. ASUSTOR's AS5304T features a diamond-cut exterior with new gaming-inspired aesthetic. Installation of hard drives is easy with the included toolless caddies while also supporting hot swapping.
- Port RJ-45:
- 2 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Port USB:
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- HDD Interface:
- 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5" / 2.5" HDD / SSD
- Form Factor:
- Operating System:
- ADM 3.4 Onwards Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Intel Celeron J4105 Quad-Core 1.5 GHz (burst up 2.5 GHz) Processor
- Default/ Max. Memory:
- 4GB SO-DIMM DDR4
- 6.69" x 6.85" x 9.06"
Handling time: All orders are shipped as soon as possible within 1-2 business days after payment confirmed. However, we cannot control transit time once your package is handed over to the courier.
We process and ship orders Monday – Friday and are unable to offer weekend or holiday delivery.
Free shipping to continental United States (48 States) only.Alaska, Hawaii & other U.S. Territories shipments have an additional shipping fee equal as Expedited. Expedited shipping is the only shipping method offered for these locations. We do not ship internationally.
We reserve the right to select which shipping company/carrier will deliver your product. This might affect you if you live in a rural community that does not accept deliveries from any specific shipping company.
- All products sold by Platinum Micro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
- All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: "BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, donot include hardware, accessories, cables,software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
- All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receivethem from the manufacturer.
- We are NOT responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty
*Note: Platinum Micro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Return Policy- Schedule and Time
- Platinum Micro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
- RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
- There is a restocking fee of 15%onall returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
- Shipping costsisnon-refundable.
- Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Productreturns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Return Policy- Customer’s Duty
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
- Platinum Micro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
- We are NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacturethe products we sell. Platinum Micro.com will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us foraRMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
- All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a majorcouriersuch as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.